Our Human Resources Department is committed to assisting both staff and applicants find needed resources and get questions answered in an efficient, timely manner. We believe that it is our responsibility to assist both employees and potential employees in a respectful, comprehensive manner. Besides being available to our current employees, we are extremely interested in hiring quality educators and educational support personnel who can provide the very best learning environment for Warren students.
- MSD Warren Township Administrators
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Memorandum of Agreement (2013-14 Performance Based Compensation Plan)
Attention: The job opening/application software supports the following browsers:
Windows Internet Explorer® 8 and 9
Mozilla® Firefox® 5
Google® Chrome® 12
Safari® 5 - MAC only
If you are using an unsupported browser, accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
- Certified and Classified Job Openings
- Support Staff Handbook (pdf)
- Support Staff Salary Schedule (pdf)
- Substitute Employment Opportunities
Chartwells is now accepting applications for part-time employment in the Warren Township cafeterias. If you're interested, please stop by the Warren Education and Community Center at 975 North Post Road to fill out an application.
- Policy Notification Statement (pdf)
- Genetic Information (pdf)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (pdf)
- Equal Employment Opportunity - Spanish (pdf)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Supplement (pdf)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Supplement - Spanish (pdf)