The ￼iConnect@Warren initiative is comprised of all the efforts and programs that are part of Warren’s shift to digital age teaching and learning. Key elements of Warren’s new learning environment include a chromebook for every student in grades 3-12, new digital curricula, and newly constructed learning spaces. A charge to “innovate at all times” is a component of Warren’s mission to educate and inspire all students. Warren’s tech rich learning environments support this aim. With full access to technology for learning, learners in Warren schools can . . .
- connect with fellow learners and experts.
- connect with digital content and virtual/online learning experiences.
- connect to digital age learning environments anytime, anywhere.
- become an accomplished digital age learner and to achieve full potential.
Use the links below to learn more about the Chromebook and expectations around the care for and use of these devices. (Note: Topics marked with an * are included in the full parent student packet, "Expectations for students in the digital age learning environment .)
- Chromebook Personalization Agreement* - Know the terms of the MSD of Warren Township Chromebook Personalization Agreement.
- Meet the Chromebook - If you’d like more information about the Chromebook, start here with the manufacturers site to learn about the features of the system.
- Frequently Asked Question - Have a question about the Chromebooks, classroom technology, home use or something else related to the iConnect initiative? Start here with the list of questions other parents have asked.
- Wi-Fi Hotspots in Warren Township - Check this resource for a listing of wi-fi hotspots including restaurants, public library and extended hours at the high school.
- Chromebook Guidelines for Parents and Students* - This resources provides an extensive list of guidelines to help parents and students know how to take care of the Chromebooks.
- Responsible Use & Social Media Guidelines* - Know the rules of the road for using social media. This resource addresses key concepts including ethical use.
- Warren Technology Hardware Agreement* - A short document outlining expectations for use of hardware provided to Warren students for educational use.
- Board Policy for Student Network and Internet Acceptable Use & Safety - This policy establishes the ground rules for technology use in Warren and defines acceptable use for students.