TAKE A LOOK AT WARREN SCHOOLS
We know the school district you choose for your child’s education is one of the most important decisions you will make for your child. Warren Township has what you want in a school district! Our experienced, caring staff will work with your child to prepare them to be a lifelong learner in our diverse society.
- Children as young as 3 can begin their journey to success at the Early Childhood Center with preschool staffed by licensed teachers.
- Warren offers full-day kindergarten, at no additional cost, to provide students with a good foundation.
- The Arts are alive in Warren! Students in our elementary schools, kindergarten through fourth grade, and our intermediate academies, grades 5 and 6, attend art, music, and physical education classes.
- In addition to a strong academic core of language arts, math, science, and social students, students in middle school, grades 7 and 8, are exposed to a variety of opportunities to ensure a well-rounded learning environment.
- Our Ninth Grade Academy offers a “school within a school” to assist students with the transition from middle school to high school.
- Students enrolled in Warren Central High School have over 600 different course offerings to meet their individual needs. ROTC, Advanced Placement, fine arts, and world languages can all be part of a student’s day.
- Dual credit is offered at the high school and Walker Career Center.
- Students can graduate with the skills and industry certification necessary to gain employment upon graduation.
- Warren students, kindergarten through 12th grade, follow a balanced calendar which includes 4 instructional sessions; a 2-week break in the fall, winter, and spring, and an 8-week summer break. This calendar allows for a more continuous flow of instruction so that review is lessened.
THE FUTURE BEGINS HERE