Join us at Warren Homefest on Friday, September 3, 2021, from 4:00-7:00 p.m., located on the Northeast corner of the Warren Central High School campus. This year's festivities will include a Fun Run, carnival, vendors, kickball, food trucks, parade, and fun!
Fun Run - Grades Pre-K thru Grade 8
$15 per participant. Pre-K & K races kickoff at 5 pm, followed by 1st
and 2nd grade, 3rd and 4th, and 5th through 8th grade.
• Register by 8/16/2021 to receive a free shirt! (If you register
between 8/17 and 9/1, no shirt is included.)
• Includes a $5 unlimited carnival game wristband
• Includes a participation ribbon
• Register Here: warrentwpcouncilpta.square.site
• Pick up your registration packet starting at 4 p.m. at the event.
Will be located on the Northeast Corner of the WCHS Campus This Year
Purchase $5 wristbands at Warren Homefest to play all the carnival games!
• Carnival games open at 4:30 p.m.
• Our carnival games are sponsored by all 15 local PTA units. Find your school PTA’s game!
Check out the wonderful variety of vendors at our event: Tiaras to Crowns Inc., Moorhead Community Resource Center, Sonny Day, B and Js Delicious Foods, Kelly Education, Indianapolis East Rotary Club, Old Bethel United Methodist Church, Avon, WCHS PTSA, Warren Central Alumni Association, Jada Lynn Designs, LLC, Q Salon, Chiro 1st Physical Medicine, Hunni Cakes, and Project Esteem.
• Vendor booths open at 4:00 p.m.
• Interested in being a vendor? $25 for one booth space. $50 for double booth space (double booth consists of two 8-foot tables).
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab dinner and a frozen treat from La Canasta food truck and Kona Ice while at Warren Homefest!
• Food trucks open at 3:30 p.m. Close at 7 pm.
WCHS Students vs WCHS Staff Kickball Game
• Game starts at 4:00 p.m.
• Students and Staff interested in participating, please contact email@example.com.
During halftime at the WCHS football game, we will celebrate each schools’ Teacher of the Year' and 'Support Staff Person of the Year.'
All Warren Homefest questions should be directed to the Warren Township Council of PTAs at warrenptacouncil.com.